Welcome to the website for the I-25 University Project.
Construction will begin in January 2020 and is expected to last through Summer 2021.
The project is designed to provide the following benefits:
- Add capacity to the I-25 southbound off-ramp at University
- Reduce congestion and weaving
- Provide direct connections to the Pan American Center parking lots
- Build two roundabouts for free flow of traffic
- Promote sustainability through recycling and use of energy-efficient materials
- Encourage multi-modal transportation for bicyclists and pedestrians